Love Letter Between Inanimate Objects

 From a Power Outlet to a Rolling Office Chair 

It’s me again. I know that I’ve already written to you twice this week, but I can’t help it. 

Rolling chair you, may find this letter superfluous- at least read it first.

Through my long eyes and circular mouth,

it’ll always be you.

You haven’t been rolling back to me, and I am worried.

What you’re doing is deleterious to my heart.

I am still plugged into you, and I am determined to get us back together to gratify the both of us.


You go way back with me.

I am avid about what we have, and since the first day I have met you, I have been this way.

You and I are up against the wall.

I will admit that we did have contentious arguments, but 

with you, I believe no one will ever take us apart. 

Who said that you could not be a spinner for me?

I sure did not. 


For a brief moment, I had a connection with the house.

This relationship I had was insipid, as the house was archaic whenever we did anything.

I was shocked to hear that you were jealous of this relationship.

You told the house that you felt that the tables were turning.

For-watt purpose, didn’t you tell me you felt this way earlier?

Maybe you go back and forth on your emotions, or 

have you upbraided me because I moved on to a new significant other?


I socket up over you.

I can’t even charge people anymore. 

How about you stop ignoring me and,

continue falling hard for me. 

Stop being so indolent

If you do, I will do the electric slide.


Possibly, there is a chance that you’re still putting all of this together.

I’m sure that you were enjoying this tranquillity while taking a break from me. 

I know that when we do meet up,

I will be shocked to see you. 

This letter to you will sit right with you.

Rolling chair, let’s fix this power corruption because I only have feelings up into you and only you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superpower: The Power to Read People's Minds

Open Form Poem II: Does nobody understand?

Dialogue Blog: "You first."